Did you purchase the new Canon TS3122 Printer very lately and do not know how to install Canon TS3122 Setup? If yes, then this guide will help you throughout. The Canon Pixma TS3122 printer has received a great response from users regarding its performance and print quality. But, as you’re not aware of this wireless printer’s new and updated functionality, we ‘re here to solve your problem.
Note: There are two ways to connect your Canon printer to the system, you can perform the Canon TS3122 setup by using either a wired network or a wireless network.
How to Setup Canon Pixma TS3122?
There are two ways to connect your Canon TS3122 printer to a wireless network. One via the WPS button and LAN Connection. The third way is to connect your Canon printer via a USB cable. All three methods of Canon TS3122 setup are mentioned in this article in the step-by-step form. Follow the method as per your concern.
Canon TS3122 wireless setup By Using A WPS Button
If you use a WiFi wireless network, the very simple way to perform the Canon TS3122 setup can be by using a ‘WPS button’ but, for that, you must have a printer of Canon TS series that has a WPS button on the top of it. If you have so, follow the enlisted instructions and learn how to setup a Canon TS3122 printer to Wifi in no time.
- Go near to your Canon TS3122 printer and click on the ‘Power’ to turn it on.
- Hold the WiFi router close to the Canon TS3122 printer and turn on the WiFi button so the WPS button of the printer can catch up with your network.
- Press long on the ‘WPS button’, you will find it on the top of your Canon TS3122 printer. In case, you see that the WiFi lamp is not flashing, the button is still off. Click on the button once again.
- After a few minutes, your WiFi router will be ready to connect to your Canon printer but, before click on the ‘WiFi’ button of the router and wait.
- Your Canon TS3122 printer will start searching for the available wireless networks. When the printer is looking for the network, the WPS lamp on the top of the printer will flash blue.
- After a while, once the networks are fetched, a list of all the fetched networks will appear on the printer screen.
- Use the ‘Arrow’ buttons on the printer and navigate towards the ‘WiFi Network’ that you want to connect your Canon TS 3122 printer with.
- Select the one by its ‘Name’ with the help of the ‘OK’ button and connect your Canon TS3122 printer to the Wifi network.
- Confirm whether or not the Canon TS3122 printer is connected, fill the paper tray with papers of the right size, and try to print any page from the newly connected Canon TS3122 Printer.
After completing the seven easy steps of the aforementioned method of performing the Canon TS3122 printer setup to connect your printer with any wireless network.
Canon Pixma TS3122 Printer Setup By Using LAN Connection
Another method to connect your Canon printer to your wireless network is by using a LAN connection. Follow the below-mentioned steps and learn how to connect the Canon printer to your WiFi network through a LAN connection.
- Take the help of the ‘Power’ button and start your Canon Pixma TS3122 printer
- Move towards the screen of the printer and go to the ‘Settings’ button, click on it.
- With the help of the ‘Arrow’ buttons near the screen, move to the ‘Device Settings’ option and choose it by hitting the ‘Ok’ button.
- Now, you must find the ‘LAN Settings’ in a similar way, with the help of the ‘Arrow’ and click on the ‘Ok’ button to select it.
- Now, open the ‘Wireless LAN Settings’ by using the ‘Arrow’ buttons.
- The printer will search the available Wi-Fi networks after the preceding step is correctly done.
When the light blinks near your printer’s screen, you’ll be aware of finding one or more WiFi networks.
- Use the ‘Arrow’ buttons to go through the available Wifi networks and choose the wireless network that is yours and click on the ‘Ok’.
If you could not see your name in the presented list of available Wifi networks or it is taking too much time to search for the WiFi networks, Use the ‘Arrow’ button and select the ‘Stop’ option to go back to the ‘Wireless LAN Settings’ and repeat the step.
- After selecting your Wireless network, you might be asked to enter your correct ‘WPS Password’, provide it. You may use the keyboard shown on the screen and click ‘Ok’.
By the end of the 8th step, you must have completed the Canon TS3122 printer setup. If you have followed the right clicks, chosen the correct WiFi network, entered the correct password, you will see a ‘Connected’ message.
In case you don’t have a printer that connects wirelessly, here are the essential steps that you must follow and perform the Canon Pixma TS3122 setup by using a USB cable.
Canon TS3211 Printer Setup Via USB Cable
The third and the last process of how to setup Canon TS3122 is for all printer users who do not have a wireless option. Follow the below-mentioned steps and learn how to setup a Canon Pixma TS3122.
Requirement – An untorn USB cable of good length to connect your Canon TS3122 printer to your system.
- If your Canon printer is not connected to the power board. Take the Canon printer’s Power cord and insert it in the socket of the mainboard.
- Take the one end of the USB cable and insert it inside the Printer’s port in the backside and another end of the USB cable has to be inserted to your laptop.
- Now, press the ‘Power’ button of the Canon printer and switch it on.
When you connect your Canon printer to your system by a wireless network, the printer will fetch all the available wifi networks and you will have to select one. But, when you use a USB cable to connect it, there will be fewer chances of the wrong configuration. As with the help of the USB cable, the desktop will only connect with one printer.
- After plugging the USB to the system and printer, the name and model number of the Canon printer will show on the screen of your desktop.
- Navigate your mouse towards the window and click on the ‘Canon TS3122 wired setup’, and confirm your choice to set up.
- Visit the official page of the Canon printer and enter the correct details of your printer to download its driver. Use any compatible web browser to do that and install the printer driver of Canon.
- Once you hit on the ‘Download’ option, follow the correct instructions mentioned on your screen and complete the Canon Pixma TS3122 wireless setup by using a USB cable successfully.
We hope after following the correct steps mentioned in the prior method of how to setup a Canon Pixma TS3122 wireless setup, your printer is connected.
How to Prevent from Canon TS3122 Setup Failure
While performing the Canon Pixma TS3122 printer setup, many of you may face failure due to various reasons. If you are facing one or some of the following issues or even if you are not, read and know how to get rid of such issues.
Problems that you might face during Canon Pixma TS3122 Setup
- Not being able to detect your wireless network while performing the Canon Pixma TS3122 wireless setup by using a WPS Button on the printer
- When your Canon Pixma T122 SPrinter cannot connect to the Wireless network access point.
- Could not connect the Canon Pixma TS3122 printer to the wireless network due to the forgotten WPS password.
On facing such issues while performing the Canon TS3122 Wifi setup, you must read the below-mentioned solutions and get rid of any setup failure issues in a jiffy.
Precautions/ Troubleshooting Tips for Canon TS3122 printer setup failure
Go through the below-mentioned steps and know how to deal with your printer setup when it is not able to be completed. In case you still have not faced any of them, use the enlisted points as precautions before performing Canon TS3122 setup.
- If the antivirus scanning does not secure your Wireless network then there will be a risk of connecting your Canon Pixma TS3122 printer to the device. Any third party may lose their personal or professional data files.
- Remove the ‘Virus Detection’ feature from your system. High-security policies sometimes don’t allow the system to connect to others.
- Performing the Canon TS3122 WiFi setup via a LAN connection, you should have a strong connection. A poor or broken connection will not let you connect your Canon TS3122 printer to any network.
After cross-checking with the aforementioned lines, perform the steps of how to setup Canon TS3122 and you will see that you are facing no such issues.
All three methods of connecting a Canon Pixma TS3122 printer to your desktop or a wireless network are authentic and easy to be executed without any help from experts. If you still have any queries regarding the Canon TS3122 setup, feel free to contact our customer service. Our representatives are 24*7 available for troubled users. Connect and clear your doubts in no time.